`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
1995 Signature Rookies Franchise Rookie Sample Autographs

These Sample Autographs can easily be mistaken for the "1 in 10,000" or "International" ones. The contrast can be seen by what is stamped at the very bottom of the front side of the card.

Currently none of these Sample Autographs are listed in to the OPG, at least to my knowledge. There are ten cards total in this sample set. I found only two from this sample set with autographs so far, Ki-Jana Carter and J.J Stokes with 1,000 and 2,000 cards signed, respectively. Both also have a round Signature Rookies hologram stamp on the front as well.

[Image: KGrHqQOKjoE5bbzvwprBOYcB3lyw_12_zpsb6c27b31.jpg][Image: _5728_zpsa012d1cc.jpg]

I also found a Carter one numbered to 325. I originally showed this one on page 8 of this thread. I believe a Signature Rookies sticker can be found on the back for this one.

[Image: KGrHqEOKiEE0j6vHYUBNfj8oprg_12_zps77eae54e.jpg]

I do not know at this current time if other player autographs exist for this sample set, but I know the ones shown above do. Hopefully the three above will be added to the OPG.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 08-09-2014, 03:26 PM