`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(07-31-2014, 10:02 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Signature Rookies also sold direct to customers out of the factory. They have a lot of items like this Salaam that were bonuses for buying certain sets direct.
I believe that. There are still a number of Signature Rookies releases that I will touch on in the future.

(07-31-2014, 11:19 AM)jeffcayce Wrote: I did it yesterday, It is a great thread
Cool, thanks dude!

(07-31-2014, 04:32 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: 2001 Quantum Leaf K-Mart Blasters Edition

scan sucks....but its doesnt have the glitter silver front, instead a plain dull silver.
Interesting, do you know if other 2001 Quantum Leaf K-Mart blaster cards have this same feature?

(07-31-2014, 09:18 PM)jjoy Wrote: Here are some more cards Beckett doesn't list in the OPG or the annual book edition. This particular one is a 1970 APBA. I bought the entire team set off Ebay recently. These were from a fantasy board game and they have made them over several decades. Here is their website: http://apbagames.com/
I realize they are not technically football cards but Beckett lists coke caps and posters and other boardgame cards. Why not this one? There seems to be enough movement on Ebay to price them.
These are very cool collectibles. They do indeed have a very nostalgic element to them. Thanks for taking the time to show an example.

Nonetheless, as what was stated in the the two subsequent posts, I do not think Beckett would list those though. Just from my own observation (and it is just an observation), if an item does not feature an actual picture of a player then I do not think Beckett will acknowledge it by listing in their physical and/or online price guides. The one glaring exception that I can think of are those 1997 Action Packed Extra Point redemption cards and I cannot even figure that one out.

An example of another boardgame type card that is listed however are those from the 1997 NFL-opoly game, but there is a color picture on the front for each player that is featured.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 08-01-2014, 08:22 PM