`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(07-17-2014, 05:24 AM)mbostick Wrote:
1995 Pinnacle NFL Quarterback Club Collector Pin Redemption Cards & Pins

These redemption cards, which look more like normal inserts from the front, were reported to be like 1 in 24 packs, which would make them fairly common, but they are pretty hard to find. They do not appear to show up on the online catalog, but were/or are listed in the printed Beckett annual guide. These cards must have been in special packs, as I never saw any that year, and along with many of my friends, we bought a ton of Pinnacle. They also expired pretty quickly, Feb. the following year, as the eBay borrowed scans of a Dave Brown below shows, which also suggest they may have only been in early packs.

[Image: %24_12.JPG]
[Image: BrownBackRedmption.jpg]

The Pinnacle 1995 pin cards are just starting to be recognized, the Steve Young is listed, but not the Marino. I think they have 9 or so listed, but I'm not sure how many there are overall. I'd think only the big names, QB Club, etc. The redemption cards are fairly hard to find and I'm also not clear on where they originated... likely a special type of pack. I haven't seen a pin either, but I generally ignore them so I may have missed some.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by no1dolphan - 07-19-2014, 06:16 AM