`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(06-12-2014, 01:33 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: When I get home I will be adding all my inventory in Zistle, excited to see how the membership numbers increase with the defection from Beckett

I think it shows a lot of promise as soon as they get the IMG code working so I can post scans straight from photobucket I'll be set and the discussion forums get more action. I'd rather stay active here but I just cannot justify paying for service which has been in my opinion sub par for years and doesn't appear to be getting better.

If there are site issues don't push your customers to talk to service reps half the world away who have no clue about any of your questions. I think beckett itself needs to be more hands on with what they're customers issues are as well as opinions on how the site can be improved. If that means taking some lumps along the way and taking flack from customers so be it. Its how you gain respect from your customers as a company.

Also if you do a search for a card and you're not logged in it says you only get 100 free cards in your organizer. Either way it doesn't matter for people who are/were already paying customers.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by bgt masters of tikid - 06-12-2014, 03:35 PM