`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
OK, just got done reading all 20 pages of this. Here is what happened to me and was the final straw for me. Agreed to a few trades the week before (thanks Davepsar), was on Saturday May 30th, was busy with work on Monday so went to mail out on Tuesday and BAM, couldn't check my trades. Thank God I kept the email and the link to the invoice still worked. Without that, I would have ended up screwing over two members of the community. I was a yearly subscriber to the ORG for two years (basically since they started charging for it) but this year decided to go monthly baseball OPG, pay a month, take a week or two away until I could sell more on EBay and then pay again. I got no email, no notice, no heads up at all about these changes. I lir=terally just got done giong through every card in my ORG and making sure everything was there and entered. Now, all for nothing. I will not give Beckett another penny, dime or quarter. Until I came to this message thread, I had no idea what was going on. So, it is off to Zistle for me. Been there off and on for two years but will spend all of my time there hoping to make it as big if not bigger than this site. As a Recruiter for a living, I know how to recruit people to things and I will make sure I pull in as many people as I can to that site. See you all on the other side.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by neckababy1 - 06-12-2014, 03:00 PM