`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I have been a paying member of this site for many years and just spent about an hour reading all the posts in this thread. To see just how far this site has fallen saddens me, and angers me. Members have essentially been pushed away by beckett's continued lack of responsibility/professionalism. To do what they are doing to users in regards to ORG is sad. However, to announce upcoming price increases for a product that has not operated at even a sub par level is absolutely mindblowing to me. How do you justify increasing the cost of a product that has not worked properly for the better part of 5 years???!!! AND they keep adding new "services" when they can't even get the existing "services" to operate properly! I could go on typing but what is the point. Nothing is going to get better with this site.

As others have stated already, this used to be a bustling site. Trade offers coming every day and forum traffic like you wouldn't believe. Now it is quite literally a ghost town. Over the years I've made close to 500 trades on here and met some really cool people along the way. A great many of them have left, fed up with the site and it's issues. My subscription is paid up until January 2015 so I will still be here until then. BUT, once my subscription is about to expire, if drastic changes aren't made AND the subscription cost goes up I will no longer be found on this site. I will not continue paying for a service that continues to operate below expectations.

In the meantime I will be reacclimating myself to Zistle.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by mgruber2 - 06-10-2014, 08:34 PM