`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I never got any emails from beckett, thought it was odd since everyone else who didn't currently have OPG did ( I let mine run out a couple months ago for the first time in ages). However I did just get two emails today from them asking me to renew my football and baseball price guides. So you can't message me warning me you're going to delete my organizer, but you can message me begging for money? I hope these guys really know what they're doing, because this hobby and this site in particular have been going down hill for many years now. If the rumors are true that they are also possibly increasing the OPG price guide to $15 per month per sport I can't see me paying that much just to trade here since most every other trade site you get laughed at for using book value. Can anyone actually confirm the price hike? I am also curious if they are going to raise the price of grading 50% or more since everything else is going up to absorb the costs of new ventures, and law suits. If they do in my personal opinion I think that might be the final nail in the coffin.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by bgt masters of tikid - 05-29-2014, 11:40 AM