`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I dont care about the price increase, i dont care about purging some dead users out, what i do care about is making drastic changes to your customers and pretty much holding my ORG for ransom without having any sort of improvement within the last 4 years, and not offering any improvement coming whatsoever. I have taken a couple month break everytime my subscription lapsed but i have been on the org every single day when i have it. The trading on this site even with its glitches is the best, but it doesnt work correct ever. I dont trade much so take that with a grain of salt. My sub just ran out and i was going to buy Beckett Preffered but have decided to keep my 300+ and just collect with my excel spreadsheet. They are very backwards in their thinking. They have angered a vast majority of their current paying customers instead of catering to them to buy more and better products. If you buy a Mag subscription you cant view it digitally, WHAT why is that even a question. There is just too much that doesnt make good business sense in my mind and i am afraid to even continue with all that is in flux. If you dont have current customers staying on how is fantasy, team store, Auction, Marketplace, business solutions etc... going to work? I love collecting cards but it is not a growing industry, there is no place for youth in this industry and if you are taking away customers (parents) you are losing future customers too. It is a niche industry and the average age of the collector is not getting younger. so to end this rant, cant alienate current hobbyists, cater to current paying customers, fix what is broke before making people choose whether to give you more money and strongarming them, the more people come the better the odds of getting there money for other products but if you keep offering mediocre products people will leave.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by apisano - 05-28-2014, 04:38 PM