`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(05-27-2014, 12:20 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Good Luck everyone I will be doing everything on excel sheets and probably start using the other sites I joined not many people can help me on what I need anymore and most of them I know them by personal email and have their phone numbers as well. I am glad I never put the time and effort some of you have put in this site and all I can say make your own website post it in your signature and people can see what you have and what you want. This will probably work faster than what beckett has going on. I have not traded here in 2 years and the odds are I will never trade here again using the site as a trading place. So now it's time to start making my excel sheet for each player and what box the card is in. Right now I am thinking about selling all my cards I have no interest in. The only cards I am keeping will be my 1992 to 1999 Derek Jeter collection, my Don Mattingly collection and some of my super high end cards. I have lost interest in all the new cards so there is no need to collect them to me.

+1 I started to move my collection to Googel Chrome with the card collector as the database. Now if Beckett will just stop suing everybody we can get on with trading.

K

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by ktcardshop - 05-27-2014, 03:08 PM