`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I just got an email saying that they are extending the deadline a week (in the subject of the email), but the actual body of the email it still says May 26th. I have been debating for the past few days if I should just pay the $19.95 for ORG as I have a lot of PC information that I would have to sort through several boxes to even enter into a spreadsheet to track, not to mention to cards I had loaded up for trading. I finally decided to just "Let It Go" as suggested by my daughter who is walking around the house singing that song from Disney's Frozen. I have a bad feeling that the prices for things are about to get even more outrageous, nothing is really going to get fixed, and the sneaky tactics are not going to stop with this fiasco. Not to mention, a lot of people who are still unaware of this are going to lose their ORG and be pissed and never come back, which will lead to even fewer people to trade with.
I really hope I am wrong, and that this place picks up somehow and starts to grow, as this site was good when there were more people on it. However I am not going to take that gamble, even it is only $19.95 right now to do so.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-26-2014, 09:48 AM