`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(05-24-2014, 02:00 PM)waynetalger Wrote: With Obama wanting to raise minimum wage you should expect everything going up. I mean EVERYTHING!
I think Beckett is gearing up for it now and the law suit that they started and it has to come from somewhere and we are it. I remember back when I was a kid you could buy a 20oz soda pop for 89 cents. now for the same bottle of pop you can expect to pay 1.89 to 2.07 for the same soda pop.Yes inflation has some to do with it but what about the artificial inflation that has to go up to pay the minimum wage.
The only thing that wont go up is your car payment or outstanding secure loans (except the house because your taxes are going to go up as well) They say its to help the poor but explain to me why the poor allways hurts more when minimum wage goes up.
Beckett friends we this was the first place you seen when it when Beckett raised its prices but look around everything is going up and allways does. It doesn't matter who is President or what politics say if minimum wage goes up so does everything else to offset the income vs outgo economics 101

I don't like it myself having to pay more but it is what it is and if I don't like it I wont pay for it next time around

Sorry if I disagree.
I think you should really check out "Inequality for All".
It's streaming on the Netflix.
Learn the truth about the American economy.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by creativemunky - 05-24-2014, 03:40 PM