Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(05-24-2014, 07:09 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: proof, or it didnt happen

Allow me to introduce you to the vice president of Beckett Business Solutions, starting at the 2:20 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP67ufHCiio

I understand how seemingly nobody looked into how the Marketplace dealers had their monthly fees quietly tripled in order to use the stock photos on the site to sell here. And what's the draw? That they can integrate some of their items, depending on how much they are willing to pay, between Beckett and eBay, allowing the Beckett data to serve them on eBay. To me, that sounds like proof that Beckett wanted control over their data to use it for the very purpose COMC was paying licensing fees for, which of course they have every right to try and do.

Who's the biggest dealer on the Beckett Marketplace? Who has the most to gain from Beckett Business Solutions? And who would be more than willing to pay the monthly fee necessary for unlimited free eBay listings in order to save thousands of dollars a month in eBay listing fees? A tactical genius, who you can be introduced to at the 2:20 mark of the previously cited video.

I think you'll be telling a different tale if the admittedly hard to commit but entirely foreseeable given their recent history step comes about and you have eBay listings ended because you cite book values in the title or description, even if claiming that a lot will have "one card of X value or better", and don't have some sort of "Beckett Approved" badge attached to your eBay store. And how will you get that badge? Beckett Business Solutions.

By the way, that event the video is from, the Industry Summit? Beckett bought that too.

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/bec...ry-summit/

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by pacrimcollectibles - 05-24-2014, 09:55 AM