Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
Beckett customer service sucks.

Beckett has not cared about their common customer (*not dealers) for quite some time. I only used ORG once under a couple month subscription and it took me over 2 weeks to enter every thing (and still there were things not found). So sad to see that deleted, as Beckett services continue to grab for more money without providing top notch service they claim to represent.

My first hand experience that turned me away from everything Beckett (besides the boards, because I like to see what the other collectors are talking about), when after years of attending every show that Beckett was at in my area and dropping $200 to $300 three times a year on grading, I got into a disagreement with Charles ("my" area rep) about what cards were being returned ungraded and told to send to JSA. After not receiving a satisfactory answer or solution I took a break from grading for about a year.
1 year later I decided to turn in the last grading special I bought before it expired, I was greeted with "Oh, I figured you werent coming back to us." and then after stating I seen that SGC and PSA also changed policies regarding their autograph submissions and I was practically giving in, he responded like a child saying "Well why dont you go complain on their boards like you did on ours?" and "If it were up to me I wouldnt take your submission because of what you wrote on the boards, but business is business.".

Needless to say after a year of not submitting, that "welcome back" left a bad taste in my mouth and I havent given Beckett $1 since.

You can even search and see what I wrote here which was basically I believed that if an autograph was pack inserted than the Beckett graders should be educated enough to distinguish a real one from a fake one. IMO JSA is WAY over priced and should be used for after market signatures (IMO).

They are just trying to increase revenue and from the look of things the president of Beckett is not a collector and only cares about the bottomline of his annual report and not the hobby itself.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by creativemunky - 05-23-2014, 10:17 PM