`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
Well they are (Beckett) celebrating its 30 year anniversary ..... What better way than to have an ORG Screw You Over Party..... By erasing your collection & expect you to pay for something that doesn't work most of the time anyway.....as I've mentioned before I wasted so much time scanning, cropping, & uploading pics of my cards to my ORG only for the damn thing to erase them all....

I really wish the Beckett president Sandeep Dua would run the company better than he has been & fix ALL of the issues & resolve user complaints with the ORG/user experience.....he could at least chime in on the forums as well to let everyone know that he does care & he's working on being better at his job....after all he is in the business of customer service.....we pay the company money & they (he) should feel obligated to provide the best magazine /online experience the customers could hope to ask for.....another example is to post the articles in the magazines to online paying subscribers..... Why should the online subscription be different than the paper magazine....they should emulated/mirror one another.... Come on Sandeep Dua.... Get your act together for the sake of the people (like me) who pay the Beckett company money for your services & products !!!!!!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by rollx8 - 05-21-2014, 11:29 PM