`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I have not been on the site for a while. I had been a subscriber to the Org tool, as well as the OPG over the past few years. I grew tired of the constant issues with this site and did not renew when my last subscription ended. While I think the tool is great when working for keeping track of my 15,000 plus Red Sox cards, I did not want to pay for it anymore until they fixed things.

Fast forward to today's email. I was shocked to hear that in 5 days they are deleting something that it took me years to input as my collection grew. We always were told that they would keep your org archived for when you come back. I was hoping to come back when things were working.

As the original poster states, they are forcing me to pay to keep my Org. Well, I got used to just relying on my Excel Spreadsheet and found that I don't really miss it. I am not going to be forced to pay for something that doesn't work. You would think a reasonable business would fix the problem, give us a test drive to show us how great the new system works, then suggest if we don't sign on for the new system, our old data will be deleted.

Good bye Beckett.
[Image: TC_RedSox.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by ct sox fan - 05-21-2014, 10:25 AM