`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(04-22-2014, 08:50 AM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Good to hear from you and keep us posted on progress. Sounds like we're in nearly similar spots with our sets. I have 93.2% of my '66 set complete and the biggest name missing is Mantle. I could pick up some of the missing commons but I'm looking for at least a VGEX on these. Waiting for a small shipment of '64's including Yaz and LaRussa to arrive in the mail. Should put me close to 50% on that set.

Good to know how youve progressed with that set, Ive learned its actually harder to finish once you are down to the last few cards. I was stuck on 13 for quite a while, now im glad to say im down to 10, yeah after I posted I bought 2 more cards I needed, numbers 3 and 7 which are the NL pitching leaders and the NL batting leaders which also corresponds to my first clemente card as well!! So 10 more to go now the AL bombers card is on ebay but im not wiling to pay that much for it.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by alfredoleal2001 - 04-22-2014, 12:01 PM