`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Does Anyone Grade Anything Other than Chrome or Contenders?

RE: Does Anyone Grade Anything Other the Chrome or Contenders?
(03-06-2014, 04:14 PM)branesergen Wrote: I grade almost any and everything. I grade for protection and to also see if there are any flaws I missed. I love graded cards. What I don't get graded I tend to want to sell or trade. I see the influx of people you speak of. The flippers who grade the most sought after product for returns (Chrome & Contenders, also NT) so if it isn't a 9.5 they wont make a profit. All I see are people who don't know how to sell graded cards. I have cards that are graded 7's that I don't consider "junk". I grade what I like or what I think will look good in a slab. Everything else I chalk up to "This hobby has always been about money and what its worth and that's just all it is"

If you wanna take a look at what I've been grading - Here you go Smile This was my last submission.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1554224.html

Those are things of beauty! Amazing.

I used to grade everything, too. Not as much any more. If it's numbered to 10 or less, I grade them all. If under 25, it depends on the set. I do grade patch cards to decrease the chance of someone calling nice patches fakes somewhere down the road.

Some cards just have to be graded and encased just to protect soft corners and further damage.

If it's for the PC, I'll grade it. If the grade isn't what I had hoped, I can always replace it if another shows up. Not always easy for low numbered cards though.

Everyone of your cards deserves to be in a PC. Smart choices, sir!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Grade Anything Other the Chrome or Contenders? - by melcmd - 03-06-2014, 07:23 PM