`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Downsize - Superstars Lots for Free

RE: Need to Downsize - Superstars Lots for Free
No probs. Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll get you a price for shipping. Thanks

(02-25-2014, 08:36 AM)9viper Wrote: Hi I would really be interested in the Paul Kariya Cards, I don't have much listed in my organize other than my Kariyas but I don't mind paying the shipping charges and and a fair price for the lot, so please let me know and thanks Smile

No problem just shoot me your Addy via PM and I'll get you shipping costs. Thanks

(02-25-2014, 10:13 AM)DTD500 Wrote: I would take any Blackhawks you have. I don't have much for hockey in return but I am starting to build my collection again. I just bought a bunch of upper deck stuff from 2012-13 and 2013-14 and new O-Pee-Chee. Let me know if you have any interest.

I still have both. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll let you know shipping. Thanks

(02-25-2014, 08:44 AM)SPA4CLR Wrote: I would be interested in rick nash & ryan miller. let me know how much shipping will cost me!

Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need to Downsize - Superstars Lots for Free - by heaterhabs - 02-25-2014, 11:59 AM