`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Hockey 1 blaster of UD S1 and 3 packs Artifacts

RE: New to Hockey 1 blaster of UD S1 and 3 packs Artifacts
(02-17-2014, 06:37 PM)snobles Wrote: I have been very lucky to hit some nice cards in retail, obviously hobby is going to be better but it is also going to cost you a lot more.

The Kronwall is a good hit even if it is the regular version as the defense Shining Stars are only available in those blaster boxes. I don't think they are selling as well as they were and the BV doesn't reflect that they are more rare than the other 4 positions.

Good luck with the Stars in the case of TC, they usually do very well in Panini stuff. I find they load their home team. Smile

Yeah I was checking odds and the defenseman were like 1 in 500ish blasters for the rainbow version...since I'm weak I bought the last prizm rack pack at Walmart today and based on comc sales I did ok

I was in a 2012 dominance break last week and the stars was kinda meh, no benn or modano hit. But certainly some cool patches

Maybe I should order a box of ud s1 while it's on sale and hope for some good rookies

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Hockey 1 blaster of UD S1 and 3 packs Artifacts - by rentzington - 02-17-2014, 06:50 PM