`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quicker way to add to organize

RE: Quicker way to add to organize
actually there is, and I don't know if I am supposed to let this secret out yet or not Sad
oh what the heck, here is how you do it.

Beckett has a secret department they don;t want anyone to know about yet, but

they have been training 3 toed wombats to enter cards into the organize, and from what I hear the first bunch are supposed to be graduating sometime before 2026, at that time they will go on sale for $3 each, and be made available to the "Members in Good Standing" first with a 3% discount.

They can add one card every 7 minutes using the hunt and peck method.

Now this department is being run by Ishmael, {the Amish guy from kingpin, and he actually resembles Randi, hopefully they didn't clone anymore }

Now this training class is also the reason why the site has been so screwed up and slow a lot lately, you see they only have 3 urinals in the men's room down there in Dallas, and they only allow these trainee's to use the restrooms every 9 hours, hence it takes the rest of the Beckett Employee's another 12 hrs to clean up the mess {hey Beckett VIP's, that's what happens when you feed them Banana's and Beans for lunch }, which means no other work gets done. Smile

Otherwise if your adding multiple cards from the same set, use the | line you have to use the shift key to get it (which is above the \ line on your keyboard key, which is generally found directly above the enter key

for example= 2008-09 upper deck 15|22|101|75|43 and it will bring those 5 cards up in the selection box.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Messages In This Thread
Quicker way to add to organize - by lemario66 - 01-27-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Quicker way to add to organize - by Dnj_cards - 01-28-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Quicker way to add to organize - by snobles - 01-28-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Quicker way to add to organize - by lemario66 - 01-28-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Quicker way to add to organize - by shezdoni - 01-28-2014, 08:13 PM