`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(01-05-2014, 01:54 AM)ginge01 Wrote: Agreed Smile

Nittany13, Jaderock, my apologies for arriving late to this party!! Over 12 months late.
No apologies needed guys, I am glad you two enjoy perusing this thread. One of these days I most likely will update my earlier posts to signify which items have since been added to the OPG. As a matter of fact ginge01, I too am also planning on bumping some of my earlier posts since I have discovered additional cards/items for certain card sets so no worries. Every team sheet that can be submitted from that Score set only informs Beckett and other collectors what is out there. As always ginge01, great detailed explanation of this submitted Jets team sheet.

I also have a number of other discoveries, as I alluded to earlier, but I need some time to compile them altogether. Since I am here I will submit one of them in question.

2013 McFarlane Small Pros

These items will probably be added to the OPG eventually. I discovered these by accident while at a sports team shop at a mall. Other McFarlane items are listed in the OPG and there may still be other things on their website that Beckett may not yet be aware of.

As can be seen these came in two series and the checklist is easily identified in the submitted pictures. Some players have more than one figure, and in those cases it is to my understanding that one is rarer than the other. The two "mystery players" are Adrian Peterson from series 1 and Stevie Johnson from series 2.
[Image: T2eC16NHJIIFHJqwpdhBSHmf6TvQ60_12_zpse3c7160e.jpg][Image: _577_zpsdf203ae9.jpg]
[Image: _575_zpsa4a00fb6.jpg][Image: _576_zpsd488a528.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 01-05-2014, 09:34 PM