`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exquisite with college uniforms

RE: Exquisite with college uniforms
(12-28-2013, 10:58 PM)ugameck Wrote: It's funny you say that. I've got the pick of the litter (as they say) on Herschel Walker - and honestly, I hate it. When I first bought some UD UGA Herschel stuff I was pumped - but it cost me some money. And now - pump that stuff out....

How many more base collegiate stuff/parallels does anyone really care about? And I'm talking about a Heisman winner.

Heck, let's produce a new Roger Stauback collegiate (with a fuzzy photo) card every UD issue with several parallels!! Why not? Let's add fake event worn player jerseys in our products!

Yeah I was pumped about getting some new Jerry Rice stuff back when they first started doing it but now if I type in Jerry Rice Auto on the bay, all I get is his college stuff because theres so many. And they seriously keep using the exact same players in every set. Sure there are some nice players but why does jim kelly, charley taylor, billy sims, and such have to be in every dang set. I honestly think its because they owe a lot of the missing players money still. Gore was in all their 2010 stuff as was Manning, but then they got sued and those players disapeared. There was only 1 gore auto card in 2010 that was a redemption and it never got produced. Oddly enough, that product was out right after they were getting sued. But why not an insert? Why not a base card? Anything with Gore in a Hurricane uni would be fantastic!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
Exquisite with college uniforms - by jeremy7269 - 12-28-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by ugameck - 12-28-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by uwash97 - 12-28-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by nthnoak - 12-28-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by ugameck - 12-28-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by nthnoak - 12-29-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by bselje - 01-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Exquisite with college uniforms - by bselje - 01-04-2014, 11:45 AM