`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added to last page 10/17/14)

RE: Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added 11/23/13) Part of Immaculate Is Here
(11-23-2013, 11:29 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Love the pickups!! Sick patch on the Immaculate numbers!! Was the premium patches the one with a low BIN? I was gonna get it but I knew you'd be looking for one so I didnt hit the buy it now.

I actually bought mine before that on another site before that one popped up, in fear that another wouldn't. That low BIN would've saved me $20 ha
(11-24-2013, 10:25 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: DAMMMMNNNN amazing pickups man!! The NT Numbers Patch is a huge pickup for the collection! Congrats on landing that. The Immaculate numbers patch is freaking awesome. That is probably my favorite Kendall of yours now. That patch is just nuts. And you got both versions of the Immaculate RPA. I have quite a few Tristans on the way, but all of his autos are redemption which SUCKS. At least every other redemption of his has come through, so I am really hoping the Immaculate redemptions don't take long either.

Thanks man! I've got more on the way, and hoping to land one that I was very excited that Kendall was included in a certain subset in Immaculate Smile That sucks that Tristan's were redemptions- I'd been pretty lucky with limited redemptions on Kendall so far.
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added 11/23/13) Part of Immaculate Is Here - by thepointguard_10 - 11-25-2013, 01:28 PM