`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...

RE: Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...
(08-29-2013, 04:12 PM)jdberia Wrote: Beautiful card. I don't particularly care for the way that they packed it but as long as the card wasn't scratched then it doesn't matter now. Enjoy it!

Agreed!!! I am struggling with how to keep it safe right now until I have it slabbed. I inspected the surface, and although there are no major issues there is a tiny imperfection on the right side of the bat. Not sure if this will severely affect the grade or not.

Thanks!
(08-29-2013, 03:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats!
But a little disappointed that you're not selling it to Zeigler for $50 .... Smile
I'm glad you redeemed it and are holding on to it for a while! That's very cool!
But a little disappointed in Topps ... They got your card to you before my Ty Cobb card, and I redeemed mine over 16 months ago?!?! What's up with that?
Anyway,
Congrats and enjoy!

I actually reached out to the VP of Sports and Entertainment division and expressed my frustrations with customer service. I wasn't trying to rush the card by any means, but they were unable to give me ANY information. From the time I e-mailed him to the time I got the card, 2 weeks!! Maybe I was being impatient, but I got my card!
Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box... - by KSUmarlow04 - 08-29-2013, 04:40 PM