`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Additions to my autograph collection - updated 9/19/16

RE: Recent additions to my autograph collection
(08-20-2013, 11:05 AM)vgqv Wrote: You said you were "searching COMC for great deals", what is "COMC"?

And nice adds, I always liked how Archibald signs, good cheap prices too!
COMC = www.comc.com
It used to be called Check Out My Cards, and then they changed the name because everyone called it COMC for short. It is one of the best websites for buying and selling cards. It allows you to buy cards and they store them until you are ready to ship with a single $3 shipping charge. If you haven't checked it out, you are missing out.
(08-20-2013, 10:36 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Wo wears short shorts? Wes wears short shorts! I love these! I too have grabbed some autos on the cheap. I grabbed the Howell I mentioned (Preferred red) for a buck! If you are looking to trade check my org. I think I may have a few autos that I have picked up along the way.
Wow $1 for a Bailey auto is sick. I thought I did good when I got it for $3 and change. I am open for trades, and will check your ORG and send an open offer. I have less than 1% of my collection in ORG though, so if you don't see anything you need in my ORG then let me know what you're looking for. Thanks
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent additions to my autograph collection - by djohn - 08-20-2013, 01:08 PM