`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 75 NBA Greatest Players...thoughts!

RE: Top 75 NBA Greatest Players...thoughts!
I believe consideration for the top 50 works pretty much the same way it does for the HOF - it's not just based on what a player did in the NBA, it covers all aspects including college, international and off-court activities. If that is true, then that leaves the door wide open. I agree that 'Nique should definitely be in the top 75 (he was considered one of the top 50 when upper deck did their 1999 century legends set). But if we're going to consider all aspects we should also consider Detlef schrempf - not only for his NBA portfolio but also for his international portfolio playing for the (then) west german national team. Kiki Vandeweghe should also be considered as well as Vlade Divac as to international players (okay, Dirk as well). Why not consider the Michigan Fab Fivers who had strong careers in the NBA (Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard)? Not only did they change the entire culture of the College game, they also had a big influence on the NBA before they even made it to the big leagues (long shorts). Webber had a stellar NBA Career, Jalen Rose had a solid career and was the team leader in all his years at Michigan plus he is doing huge things to better the Detroit community, and Juwan howard has just won his second NBA championship to go with a solid career (yes, Juwan did sit on the bench in civvies, I know that). Why not also consider Jerry Stackhouse or Antawn Jamison?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 75 NBA Greatest Players...thoughts! - by taffster74 - 07-28-2013, 07:42 PM