`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My secret guilty pleasure and my 900th post !!

RE: My secret guilty pleasure and my 900th post !!
(07-11-2013, 04:51 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Awesome collection man, thanks for sharing! I have to ask though...is that Rip Card ripped?

Nope, I've been debating for quite a while .... Rip or don't rip? Maybe I should do a poll? I'd be bummed if it was something crappy. I guess I'm a big chicken!
Is there a checklist of Rip card inclusions?
(07-11-2013, 04:01 PM)NY_baseball23 Wrote: ahah thats awesome, an accidental PC, i like it lol!!

Pretty much! It just ... Happened!
(07-11-2013, 03:22 PM)elberson Wrote: Very impressive collection so far

Thanks!
(07-11-2013, 03:14 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: congrats on 900 bro! lol if it makes you feel better, that's how I started collecting Andrei Kirilenko lol thank goodness our guys aren't top tier players eh? Tongue lol we'd be broke!

Thanks!
It's funny how something like that can just sneak up on you! Maybe the card value made it easier for this "Accidental PC" (thanks NY_baseball23 ... I like the terminology) to occur? Dropping $20-50 on a card doesn't take the same level of commitment as $200-500 on a card.

BTW: Hey, you're approaching 5K posts .... Wow!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My secret guilty pleasure and my 900th post !! - by DrMitchJ - 07-11-2013, 04:55 PM