`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

RE: The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!
(07-09-2013, 08:07 AM)lilragu Wrote: Thanks for the response. I know what the differences are, but I have never seen them. I have actually purchased what supposed to be a "c" variation, but from what I saw, it had an emblem on the red hat.

I currently have the black hat variation, and a red hat with some white on it which makes me think it is variation "B". Unfortunately, I have never seen a red cap without an emblem. I would love to see some pictures so I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Here is an Ebay listing that says rare red hat without emblem :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1982-Fleer-Darre...140wt_1157

This is the card that I'm talking about that, to me at least, it shows the white spec. I take this spec as the logo. I would imgine the red hat without the logo should be just that, a completely red hat. If the red hat w/o logo is the card in the listing, then what does the red hat w/logo look like?

Ah ok, sorry, was just trying to give any info I found about the error.

Did a little more digging this morning and wow is that one not really described well lol

So it turns out there is one with just a smidge of white showing on the cap and one with enough white that you can pretty confidently say yes that's the Twins logo.

Logo: http://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewCard.cf...ll-Jackson

Just a smidge of white: http://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewCard.cf...ll-Jackson

If you open both of those URLs up in separate tabs and switch between them a couple times you can see the difference pretty cleanly.

Hope that helps you in your hunt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread! - by aktlingit - 07-09-2013, 10:04 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM