`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..."

RE: UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..."
(07-05-2013, 05:21 AM)pbean Wrote: I totally agree with Jher ..... no matter how you can try to paint it ..... UD does not make RC's ..... they produce a "high end" college product only ..... it doesn't matter what they try to tell you ..... no NFL license ..... no NFL RC's simple as that Wink

So then tell me what the difference is between a rookie card of a guy in a spandex shirt and spandex shorts running a 40 and a player pictures in his college uniform? One is a rookie and one is not.

1st year card = rookie
(07-05-2013, 01:19 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: That's not even the same player........ YOUR reference JUST GOT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DILUTED. I mean watered down to Gatorade mixed with fruit punch with a hint of Sprite diluted.................................
All the players that you watched in college... Will they make it into the HOF as college players or NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL players...??? EXACTLY.
It's cool for the college collectors but for the NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL collectors................ High end college stuff is crap................. And will be crap. Now....... When and if RGIII and Andrew Luck wins a Super Bowl.................... Will you relish upon the college careers or celebrate on their Super Bowl victories? I already know the answer.
Again... UD is twisting the public... Get it right. THERE ARE NOW ROOKIES IN COLLEGE.
oh BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC There IS no college football. ONLY SEC. TRUTH
But forreal! How many younger collectors even know where Peyton wed ent to college??? They know he played for the Colts and is now playing for the Broncos... But they don't even know...

My post got diluted? Do you see that you had to do to get your point across? Look at that attempt at a post.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..." - by mkufta - 07-05-2013, 07:22 AM