`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..."

RE: UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..."
(07-02-2013, 02:01 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Because you are not a rookie in college. It's freshman, sophomore, junior, senior...
First card is a whole different subject.
The main use of the word ROOKIE is someone's first year representing as a pro in a pro year in a pro uni on a pro team in a pro organization.
I don't see UD representing anything Pro about any of their cards since 2009.

Amen.
(07-02-2013, 02:00 PM)s1020 Wrote: Just by reading the entire post It looks like your opinion is in the minority on this subject and most collectors still consider UD rookies as rookies. Me personally I don't like the fact that they are in college jerseys and that UD doesn't have an NFL license. Now buy other products with NFL licenses because Im not a big fan of college football but I still consider them as rookie cards. To me if its a players first year card in a product regardless of what jersey they have on and the card has Rookie stamped on it, I view it as a rookie.

The majority is incorrect. They can consider all they want. The facts are the facts.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..." - by coachlew10 - 07-02-2013, 02:03 PM