`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..."

RE: UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..."
(07-01-2013, 10:35 PM)elite football cards Wrote: +1 they are still the best imo as well

No. It is a rookie card to me. A 2013 set for ROOKIE YEAR 2013. See how I did that? Just because beckett doesn't say it is by the card means nothing to me. So would a 2012 topps chrome andrew luck auto not be a rookie because beckett does not put it by the card. They only put it by the base version.

I think the Bowman cards this year and Leaf and all those other sets without an Ncaa license look silly with the photoshopped cards.....

Check your UD cards again... Does it have NFL stamped anywhere on it? No, it doesn't. Check your UD cards again... Any NFL teams on it? No, it doesn't. Now check a Sage, Hit, Press Pass, or Leaf card... Same results. UD is a high end college product.
You can't be a rookie in a college uni because colleges don't use the word, rookie.
UD's got everyone brainwashed. RGIII and Andrew Luck will go to the HOF as NFL stars, not Baylor or Stanford guys.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Messages In This Thread
RE: UD continues to use the word, "ROOKIE..." - by jheringa09 - 07-01-2013, 11:52 PM