Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldschmidt prices make no sense

RE: Goldschmidt prices make no sense
(06-10-2013, 08:24 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: values arent based on stats

fact is: not a ton of dback fans outside of arizona, so not a lot of attention paid to him. if he were a yankee, or an angel, or even a brave, his values would rise significantly
put it this way: im a high volume seller

i get requests for teams and players all the time. ive had requests for almost every baseball team, except for the marlins and dbacks. and i have never had a request for goldscmidt

Yeah your right, well all of you are but I see what your saying. The dbacks haven't been around long enough to garner much attention nationally as a lot of teams haven't. Mark me down for Goldschmidt then!
(06-10-2013, 08:20 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: We all know that pricing isn't updated frequently, esp. if there isn't a bunch of movement in a particular player and thier cards. I use BV for only trading purposes of low dollar base ect. Higher dollar stuff try to get/find out a realistic market price. (not that I ever have anything LOL)

Don't be upset...use it to your advantage!

Hey don't feel bad I don't either lol
(06-10-2013, 08:36 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: My guess is that the "Hype Train" left Goldy and is now at Corbin. It's kinda amazing how fickle the card world can be. Kinda like, "forget about Trout... onto this guy named Puig!!!"

Yeah love how Trout and Harper have almost disappeared from the scene lately
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Goldschmidt prices make no sense - by ryanmo5 - 06-10-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Goldschmidt prices make no sense - by ryanmo5 - 06-10-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Goldschmidt prices make no sense - by muz0 - 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Goldschmidt prices make no sense - by jstbuch - 06-10-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Goldschmidt prices make no sense - by ryanmo5 - 06-12-2013, 04:32 AM