Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for Best 2010 - 2013 Retail Boxes to pull Autos/Mems

RE: Suggestions for Best 2010 - 2013 Retail Boxes to pull Autos/Mems
I'd like to touch on your post:

2013 Heritage is loaded, I pulled a Jose Bautista Auto from a blaster.

I agree on the Gypsy Queen, but since A&G is not out not sure how they will be.

Seems like the odds in 2013 product are real good this year. Also pulled a Kevin McDonald Fan Fav Auto from a blaster of Archives. I'd say any 2013 is the way to go!

(06-07-2013, 12:40 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: A&G and Gypsy Queen blasters have fairly good odds for memorabilia (and A&G is generally quite a fun product). As an added bonus, they often show up discounted. Not exactly good odds at getting autos though (especially in A&G where even hobby doesn't guarantee an auto).

Heritage is usually pretty fun as well - doesn't seem to be as good of odds of getting a memorabilia/auto card.

Last year Archives had a guaranteed memorabilia card.

If you are interested in football, there are several products such as Sage HIT, Press Pass, Leaf which offer 1 or two guaranteed autos - of those Press Pass is the best because the autos are on card (but note that none of those companies have NFL or college licenses.

2010 Topps Magic Football is the all time champ for blasters yielding autos - 2012 Topps Magic isn't bad with autos failling about 1:3. 2012 Topps Stata also has good odds of pulling an auto card.

In baseball, I'd go with A&G or Gypsy Queen with Hertiage being 3rd (which are honestly the only baseball products I'm buying now anyway). A&G is probably the most fun and I've had good luck pulling memorabilia cards (only ever got an autograph once from retail). If you want autos from retail, your best bet is football.

[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions for Best 2010 - 2013 Retail Boxes to pull Autos/Mems - by dspainjr - 06-07-2013, 02:03 PM