`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT: panini trying to force unwanted replacement....what should I do?

RE: OT: panini trying to force unwanted replacement....what should I do?
(06-04-2013, 09:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Ive had quite a bit of experience with Panini lately with replacements. I waited almost a year and had over 10 phone conversations with them. Personally, I dont think their customer service manager is going to help much considering I was directed towards him by their reps 3 times. All 3 times I had to leave a voicemail and not once was I called back. Certain reps are pretty good though. They do seem to have limited replacement cards but you could try getting product too. I know they wanted to give me a couple boxes for my card. I think an auto of kobe, kyrie, or anthony is probably asking too much for smith. If it was a rc year 1/1 that would be a bit different. Id say the Fouts is very comparable and fair but if you dont like it, I would either try for boxes or just wait a couple more months and see if they have anything else available for it. Good luck man.

Thanks bud, never thought of the closed box thing..
(06-04-2013, 09:39 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Take it. It could be, and still could get worse...

I thought that to but don't like the feeling of being told take only what I WANT TO GIVE YOU, not something I'd be happy with.....
(06-05-2013, 08:06 AM)s1020 Wrote: There's no such thing as Customer Service anymore!!!

Check no.....these dang companies think that they own the world....
(06-05-2013, 10:57 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: You could always file a complaint with the bbb. I did that once and it totally lit a fire under Their butts

Not that pissed yet...Lol
(06-05-2013, 01:39 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: That fouts is money, that is a very good replacement. Go buy another smith for $20 with the $ you can get for the fouts.

Could sell decent and could also flop if I did try to sell it......maybe some boxes?
(06-05-2013, 01:58 PM)holydiverkse Wrote: I would ask to see if you can get a box or two back from them. They sent me a sick box of Leaf Certified for a Sean couturier auto

Was thinking of doing that......what did you pull?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: panini trying to force unwanted replacement....what should I do? - by cybertrenz02 - 06-05-2013, 07:50 PM