`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to buy: a case, a bunch of various boxes, or a case break?

RE: What to buy: a case, a bunch of various boxes, or a case break?
Hey Josh, this Memorial Day weekend blowout has a 10 box case of 2013 Gypsy Queen for $814, plus a $5 off online coupon code. ($809 cant be beat ... $9 over budget, but probably worth it .. 20 autos 20 relics 10 box loaders,) But they also have this "old school" promotion of 10 mixed boxes of baseball/football/Basketball from late 90's early 2000's ... For $474 ..... Not endorsing blowout, just passing along some info. Good luck.
2013 GQ has some interesting case breaks that might be interesting, plus each box has the mini box loaders and potential for the mini button card and the mini booklet and mini auto that's only available from the box loaders ... Just FYI.
Weird, my post must have been lost ... It never showed up on the thread? Unless there's some Beckett site tweaking going on?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to buy: a case, a bunch of various boxes, or a case break? - by DrMitchJ - 05-27-2013, 08:41 AM