`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them?

Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them?
So I amassed a boat load of card from 1982-1999. Have about 65K in 3200 count boxes. I'm at the point in my life where I just want to get rid of most of them. I'm continplating just asking who people collect and mailing them out to people for free, only asking they pay for shipping. Does anyone else feel like this? What do you do to get rid of them besides throwing them away (which I just can't bring myself to do). I've been trading for awhile now but still have loads of commons and semi-stars I just don't want anymore. I'm pretty much set on the 80 or so players I collect right now. I only add about 5 players per year more to collect. Hell, I'm willing to give up plenty in a trade if you want stuff that I don't or sell extremely cheap. Please look through my collection and see if there is anything you might need for a set or player collection. All my stuff in in alphabetical order so pulling by player name is really easy for me. I am willing to deal. I need to make a big dent in getting rid of some boxes so I can arrange my office space better.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them? - by benner73 - 04-15-2013, 01:47 PM