`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(

RE: Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :(
(04-04-2013, 02:05 PM)PopSon5481 Wrote: I understand your "luck" all too well. It is actually rare to see someone admit in the forum that they opened packs only to find mostly duplicates and ho-hum cards. I thought that only happened to me.

Popson, my son, you're in good company.
There's no shame in admitting the truth for we all know that for every great hit, insane pull, or amazing auto that is reported, there's gotta be 100X more failure. That's the other side of the coin, called The Law Of Averages. Smile

I was going to post a new thread that I got lucky today and got 2 decent blasters of GQ, but really, luck has nothing to do with it. I bought 5+ blasters prior to that and got nada. It's called The Law Of Averages! I spent over $140 to get essentially 2 autos, while I could have spent $85 (+ or -) on a hobby box and got 2 autos and 2 relics.! (Sounds downright foolish, right?!?) A gambler only tells you when he wins, or when he wins BIG, but rarely tells you of the many more times when he loses or just breaks even. Not as news worthy? Smile
The Law Of Averages is the great equalizer.
have fun, keep ripping responsibly.Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two more Heritage Blaster, too much disappointment :( - by DrMitchJ - 04-05-2013, 01:01 AM