`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid?

RE: Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid?
I have often wondered about this for years too. It really bothers me that people put false claims on cards or other products for that matter. I think people do it to try and trick the uneducated people. If people are just getting into collecting and are after a certain player, they might see a "1/1" card and buy it. It just seems dishonest to me. Although they can claim their auction however they want, I always skip over those auctions. I sometimes want to message the person and ask them why they put what they did just to see what their response is. Some people might truly think it is a 1/1 though. But as you mentioned, any serial numbered card can be turned into a "1/1." Any number can be equated into some type of "1/1." I do not know if I am the only one, but personally I think it would hurt their chances of selling the card for higher because most people will not even bother with the auction once they see it isnt a true 1/1. The only type of serial numbered card that I could possibly see going higher than normal is a card with the players jersey number. I personally think this would be cool, but would never claim it as a 1/1.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid? - by nickm1123 - 04-04-2013, 04:49 PM