`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Your Opinion On What to Buy

RE: Need Your Opinion On What to Buy
I would do anything where you get Bowman Chrome Autographs in it. Meaning Bowman, Bowman Chrome or Bowman Draft. The Bowman and Bowman Draft are available in Jumbo boxes which are more expensive but they are worth it. You pay around $180 for a jumbo box but you get 3 autographs instead of 1 Autograph from the regular boxes as well as shots at Jumbo exclusives like Purple refractor and printing plate autographs. I would stay away from Sterling. I like Platinum but the values of the cards are low compared to Chrome and the boxes are in the same price point. 2012 Bowman Chrome was the first release to offer a shot at more than 1 prospect autograph per box. Every 3rd box is supposed to have a 2nd auto. If you decide on Bowman you need to figure out which autographs you would like to have a shot at and make sure they are in that set. For instance Oscar Taveras autographs are only in 2012 Bowman, they are not in Bowman Chrome and Bowman Draft. You can get checklists online if you google them. But most importantly good luck with whatever you decide to go with!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Need Your Opinion On What to Buy - by ZachB26 - 03-06-2013, 11:02 AM
RE: Need Your Opinion On What to Buy - by Blury1 - 03-06-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Need Your Opinion On What to Buy - by djohn - 03-06-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Need Your Opinion On What to Buy - by joba the clark - 03-06-2013, 11:12 PM