`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(10-28-2012, 08:09 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Here are the different versions that I am aware of...

[Image: 01ScoreSelect68.jpg]
[Image: 01ScoreSelectFinalScore68.jpg]
[Image: 01ScoreTrumpCard68.jpg]
[Image: 01ScoreEndZoneEddie68.jpg]
Well, the top two Select cards are listed in the OPG, however I did notice that there are two different versions of the Score base card below. What is interesting is that the OPG recognizes only one Barry Sanders Score base card. You have proved that there are indeed two Score base variations - but could there be even more? Even more intriguing is the fact that the whole base set could have multiple variations which means I am going to have to investigate the cards of players I collect that are represented in that set.

(10-28-2012, 11:47 PM)jaderock Wrote: Not sure of it's origin, but it originally came as a 9 card sheet...the Jaguars had these as well...I forgot what the seller said they were from.

If there indeed is a Jags version too then perhaps there may be other 2001 Score perforated parallel card sets of other NFL teams out there as well, very interesting. Now I am even more curious. Thanks for your insight.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 10-29-2012, 12:25 AM