`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thoughts on products this year?

RE: Thoughts on products this year?
(10-09-2012, 08:01 AM)bselje Wrote: Agree with nthnoak - Elite has been my favorite product by far this year. Momentum was hot garbage, Topps has been horrible (across the board - with the stupid high print runs). Even the base Topps set was a bit of a disappointment, except for the tall boys.
I dont really buy college stuff so Upper Deck is irrelevant. Decent looking products but the college unis just dont do it for me. (Nor do Press Pass, SAGE, Leaf)
Didnt know about the move to sticker autos but you know, if it means less redemption cards, I'm all for it. I have 8 outstandiing redemption cards from Panini, one from a year ago. That is completely unacceptable. the 2 i got from Topps in 2011 i received very quickly. Panini really needs to fix that.
i am looking forward to Certified nd maybe even Topps Strata.
Oh and to echo sentiments here - PANINI: BRING BACK CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing about sticker autos is that we will still have redemptions so it really doesnt matter. Im waiting for a dual auto of two hof players which are sticker autos and im being told panini lost my card. So the players signed, but now they lost my card. Redemptions are nothing but problems and we will have them sticker or on card. Its ridiculous how long we have to wait for them like you said. But i have had a couple redemptions with panini that i redeemed and received within just 2 weeks.

(10-09-2012, 10:14 AM)ML25CA Wrote: I agree. I have purchased boxes of Prestige, Topps, Finest, R&S, Platiunum, Momentum, Elite, and Prime. By far my favorite was the Prestige. Biggest disappointment was Momentum. All the cards were chipped and not even one would I bother grading. Prime was a big no no also. Elite was ok. This was the first time I ever bought boxes like this. Wondering, are Upper Deck cards worth anythings, since they don't have an offical licence with the NFL. And secondly, if I had to have a RC of Luck or RG3 this year, what card company would produce the card which would carry the greatest value or be most sought after. See so many cards, but not sure which one people are going for the most. thanks!

Ud cards are worth just as much as other cards. They just might not appeal to some people that arent fond of college stuff. The best cards of rcs usually come from exquisite or national treasures but those are super high end products and will cost a ton for one of those guys. Even other sets like sp authentic and contenders will cost a bunch for luck or rg3 but thats what people tend to like the most. Its stille early in the year so we have lots of sets still due to come out.
(10-09-2012, 12:49 PM)warcraftin Wrote: My ratings are based on value returned per box when busting. I agree that Elite has some nice looking cards but from a value standpoint not worth opening IMO as I was better off just buying the singles.

Oh I see now. Yeah it can be hit or miss sometimes. I got a box of 2011 elite and got like $7 resale value lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on products this year? - by nthnoak - 10-08-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by nthnoak - 10-08-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by nthnoak - 10-09-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by melcmd - 10-09-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by nthnoak - 10-09-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by bselje - 10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by ML25CA - 10-09-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Thoughts on products this year? - by nthnoak - 10-09-2012, 01:14 PM