`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need help finding rarity/value for Larry Bird Auto- 1992 Classic World Class Athletes

Need help finding rarity/value for Larry Bird Auto- 1992 Classic World Class Athletes
So, I recently acquired a Larry Bird autograph from the 1992 Classic World Class Athletes multisport set. The back of the card says "Congratulations, you have just received this extremely limited classic autograph card."

So I know it's a legit auto. My problem is that I am having a very hard time finding any examples of this cards existence anywhere. The Beckett online checklist doesn't list this card as part of the set, but I've read the wording of the set "several athletes have randomly inserted autographs into the set"... or words to that effect...

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how many of these were printed and what this might be worth. I've been digging for almost a full day now and can't find much to go on.

Can anybody help?

Messages In This Thread
Need help finding rarity/value for Larry Bird Auto- 1992 Classic World Class Athletes - by pchita - 09-18-2012, 12:05 PM