`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally...!!...all my box breaks from the nationals w/ scans

RE: Finally...!!...all my box breaks from the nationals w/ scans
(08-11-2012, 12:11 AM)robsvideos Wrote: Wow nice hits. Are the chiefs for trade. The poe and baldwin autos? Or the charles and baldwin patches?

Yes they can be......Smile....will have to work on a fair trade value since they don't book yet....lmk
(08-11-2012, 04:45 AM)pbean Wrote: holy c-rap what a haul !!! congrats Smile

Thanks beans.....was a blast busting and meeting some great Beckett members ....Smile
(08-11-2012, 06:21 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: I hadn't seen that Fuqua in your breaks... me likey.

Oh yeah... that RGIII is nice too I guess .... lol

Knew you would......it was in the last box of elite I busted at the hotel .....Smile its sweet looking in person and I also have some of those prime numbers cards and inserts for the Steelers .....Smile
(08-11-2012, 06:44 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: Very nice!! The RGIII I still can't believe lol. A scan does that card no good. After that the quad prime is awesome and Im not even a fan of 49ers or Vikings. Sweet haul! Smile

I know....the rg3 is definitely sweeter in person.....still can't believe I pulled it.....Smile the quad patch is all mulit-colored except the rice part.......I like the plastic autos and die cuts a lot myself.....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally...!!...all my box breaks from the nationals w/ scans - by cybertrenz02 - 08-11-2012, 07:01 AM