`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG Trade Group... August edition

RE: BCCG Trade Group... August edition
First, an update on the FFB league. Unfortunately phinzphanz entry has been misplaced by the post office. As of now all it shows is "acceptance" by his post office on 7/18 and was supposed to be delivered 7/20. I have sent him a PM to see if he wants to send another entry to hold his spot or not, If not I would understand. And if his package were to be delivered I would pay to ship it back. Waiting to hear back from him.

If phinzphan doesnt want to send another entry I have sent a PM three days ago to 49erTim to see if he would want the spot if phinzphan did not want it. I still have his entry, have not sent it back because I wanted to give phinzphan the oppurtunity because he was the first to respond to my PM's when I was trying to fill the last spot. If he declines I am hoping that Tim will take the last spot.

Hopefully this all gets worked out in the next few days, so that we can start the wheels rolling on the FFB league.
Next, I received another GREAT trade package from the BCCG Ravens collector "footbal"

Since joining the group over three years ago my Raiders PC has grown more then I ever thought it would. I have received so many great cards and been able to be a part of such a great group. I thank all of you guys for that.

Mike go ahead and COUNT ME IN for August group trades.

Since I have been doing group trades here it is rare to actually get cards that I don't already have. I got to say this package actually had mostly cards that I didn't have. Thanks Chris!!!!

Here are the scans of the great package that footbal sent:

First a sick DHB Elite RC #ed /999, Dameane Douglas SPx #ed /100 + more

[Image: bccgjuly22.jpg]

Chaz Schilens Bowman Gold, Tim Brown Legends Blue + more

[Image: bccgjuly1a2.jpg]

Some nice inserts including Marcus Allen Contenders and Terrelle Pryor Roll Call + more

[Image: bccgjuly32.jpg]

To Top it off some SICK PATCHES of Justin Fargas #ed /10; Todd Christensen #ed /25; DHB #ed /25 and Uncirculated Refractor of Robert Gallery #ed /1099

[Image: bccgjuly42.jpg]

Thanks again Chris and give me some time to work on your package, then I will send it out to you!!!!!!

[Image: aldavis.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: BCCG Trade Group... August edition - by raidernation75 - 07-30-2012, 07:14 PM