`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Updated 7/24/2012

RE: NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Last update 5/2/2012
(07-05-2012, 09:12 AM)MelodyCarter Wrote: I think most people are forgetting that RAD was PCSing to Germany around this time - that means preparing to move and then getting there and waiting for his stuff to arrive. He probably has a few things to do that takes priority over this thread. I am more than willing to wait for his life to settle down enough to get back to his volunteering to do this project.

I wasn't forgetting (or ignoring) any of that. My sister is in the Navy and I understand what happens when someone changes to a new base. I only re-started the thread after his account got banned. I got many thank-you's for doing so and several requests to sticky mine instead of this one. I was just trying to keep the idea alive.
I do think this thread will be continued by a MOD now. I have no problem with that. It is a great thread that should go on. I wouldn't have started a new one if I could've updated the OP myself and I didn't want to bother a MOD with taking on this task. Since it looks like a MOD is willing to take this over, I will step away from the new thread. It should be incorporated into this original thread and the thread will live on. I am happy with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Last update 5/2/2012 - by spazmatastic - 07-13-2012, 11:44 PM