`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK

RE: WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK
(07-06-2012, 12:36 PM)uwash97 Wrote: That's a sick hit! Congrats! I'm not going to say "go buy a lottery ticket" because clearly you just used your 1 in a million luck! You should have bought a lotto ticket INSTEAD of the pack... Smile

Also, I'm not that surprised that the retail hits are getting better. LCS's are struggling and the big box retail stores are one of the only ways many people can buy cards these days. I'm sure the card companies are not too fond of the discount online e-tailers driving the prices of Hobby packs/boxes/cases down.

Yeah, I remember not too long ago you'd buy a blaster of like 2004-05 Fleer Sweet Sigs basketball or something, and it would be like eight packs of base cards, maybe one or two token inserts ... but all over the box it would say "look for game-used autograph jersey rookies" or whatever.

I think they eventually figured out that if the product was better, people might buy more of it. Gasp!

Messages In This Thread
RE: WOW...BIGGEST RETAIL HIT EVER??? MUST LOOK - by rjcj2017 - 07-06-2012, 09:49 PM