`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Two Simple Trading Rules To Avoid Scammers

RE: Two Simple Trading Rules To Avoid Scammers
(07-05-2012, 12:46 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i RARELY agree with dbroockerd but he is TOTALLY right! you are a newbie here. we dont know what sites you come from. you can pick any name you want. im sorry but you sound like a newbie trying to scam some other newbies into getting them to send to you first for a SCAM. Sorry but thats what I think. This being one of your first posts just is so strange. My 2 cents and it might not be worth 2 cents but yea I said it.
ok so what like 4 minutes after my post above i decide to search this new arena guy.... PACK SEARCHER AND PROUD! I am right he is going to be a scammer! Guys go ahead and start blocking him and putting him on no trade lists! geez....

here is the post...
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-149...age-2.html

Where in that thread/post did he say he was a pack searcher? Wow, talk about putting words in people's mouths to try and smear a person.

Not for nothing, but if you're going to be knocking someone, you should probably make sure all of your ducks are lined up in a row as well.

(02-28-2012, 05:03 PM)john1580 Wrote: Now i have him and mrhurtado17 both on the site all the time and both owe me cards ......wtf ?

(03-02-2012, 11:32 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: when and how did mrhurtado17 burned you? let me know, thanks. you can send me a pm or post in this thread.

(03-02-2012, 06:15 PM)john1580 Wrote: I sent him money for two cards. I shipped 2 weeks late , all the while telling him why i was shipping late. Then i accidentally sent him the wrong dc number . He pmed me cursing, so i told him he was an ahole and that i made a mistake with the dc. Then i gave him his actual dc number ,he got the money a day later . I told him just to mail my cards and not pm me again cuz hes a dbag. Alot of people on here dnt like him, and i told him now i can see why. That was over a month ago now and he blocked me so i cant pm him . He tried calling me out after i commented on one of his threads recently, but everyone on the thread defended me , so he erased the thread. I have no way of getting in touch with him. I pmed ceo cards but havent heard anything yet
https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-66...24144.html
This is one of the things that kills me on here. People complain about how traffic/trading is slowing down, yet people want to trash the new guy immediately because they don't agree with him. If THAT bothers you that much about baseball cards, it's probably time for a break. Instead of slamming him, maybe take the time to ask and see his other credentials and discuss what he's saying instead of jumping down his throat right off the bat and running off a potential future trader on the site that just might have something you'd want. Just because you have more trades DOES NOT make you some baseball card trading tough guy that can do whatever he wants. Go check out the bad traders list. There are a few in there that were once "trustworthy" traders as well and I'd wager a pretty large bet that there will be more. I would think the more experienced traders would have a higher standard for themselves but apparently not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Simple Trading Rules To Avoid Scammers - by ricelynnevans75 - 07-05-2012, 08:26 PM