`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling MattinglyAlexander

RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander
Last login was June 7th. His last thread he created, he mentioned that he didn't want anybody mailing out cards UNTIL you've received his end first.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1500597.html

With that said, in my opinion it's best to shoot a quick PM to all of your traders instead of a post/thread in the forums. Not everybody sees all of the threads on here. With that said, there are a few people who trade who, by now, most should know they aren't going to mail out the cards the very second after a trade is agreed upon so it should be somewhat expected going into the trade, though still communicated.

Additionally, I still don't understand how some people don't know that communication is the key foundation to anything in regards to trading. Things like, and I know BGT has addressed this more than a few times, not announcing that you're going to wait to receive cards before mailing your end out. I could care less what someone's story is, if you can't communicate that prior to the trade being agreed upon by both parties, you shouldn't be trading.

No one person is more important than the other and there is nothing saying that one person is more trustworthy than the other. Just because someone has 800+ trades does not make them anymore trustworthy than someone with 300+ trades and in that instance, I can't imagine why the 800 trade person would honestly expect the 300 trade person to ship first, which is something along the lines of which I've seen more than a few times in threads around here. (Feedback numbers pulled out of thin air) In fact, if the higher feedback person pulled that stunt, I'd say THEY are the ones that are less trustworthy anyway, if they didn't communicate this prior to the trade being agreed upon. More feedback does not dictate that they can disrespect the other trader or toss their concerns out the window. I can easily point out a few past "respected" and "trustworthy" traders that went rogue.

As it stands, I think there are no more than 5 people on this site that I almost fully trust anyway, a couple of whom are no longer here anymore anyway and one who states out front that he is a slow shipper.

Messages In This Thread
Calling MattinglyAlexander - by RyanKramer961 - 06-21-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by jtraven42 - 06-21-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by RyanKramer961 - 06-21-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by JRMdawg311 - 06-21-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by dbroockerd - 06-21-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by JRMdawg311 - 06-21-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by RyanKramer961 - 06-22-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by jtraven42 - 06-22-2012, 06:58 AM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by grandam1697 - 06-22-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander - by ricelynnevans75 - 06-22-2012, 01:31 PM