`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Panini Past & Present 2 Box Father's Day Break: UPDATE 6/15/2012

RE: RESERVED THREAD: 2011-12 Panini Past & Present 2 Box Father's Day Break (Live Video?)
(06-11-2012, 02:15 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Good Luck!!...I think Past and Present is some great looking stuff!!

I can't wait. This week seems like it's going to be a great week, and that should be the topper. My team in my pool league is in a three way tie for first place and tomorrow we play one of the other first place teams, and the NBA Finals start tomorrow, and a new class at the gym I go to starts on Thursday. It'd be great if my boxes yield the Elusive Rick Mahorn (already have Salley), a Griffin Breakout AU (seen pictures, but none on the bay, heard of it on other forums), and a KD, Kobe or other big name AU so that I can cash it in for another box of cards (maybe Totally Certified, lol). Smile It would also be even as sweet if with both boxes I get a complete base set so I won't have to chase even 10 singles, but I think this will be likely. Smile I can't wait, if you can't tell.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: RESERVED THREAD: 2011-12 Panini Past & Present 2 Box Father's Day Break (Live Video?) - by xstreaminsanity - 06-11-2012, 02:29 PM