`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My autograph picture collection!!

RE: My autograph picture collection!!
(06-07-2012, 11:29 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Awesome Dave, although there seems to be a void of red and gold

Actually I have a few, but not sure on authenticity (bought them on eBay from a seller detroitsportsgraph. I didn't know much better when I bought those and never really though about authenticating them lol.
(06-08-2012, 01:11 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Um I know where you can send that Hansbrough Big Grin lol Lots of great stuff! Did you buy all of those somewhere and where did you get all the Panini ones?

Lol I look for certain UNC things to! (born and raised in nc and loved it their)

I have collected a ton of things from the panini. I was at nationals last year and offered to buy a lot of them from people up their! They where wrapper redemptions you got every time you opened a certain # of packs (depending on product though of course). When you opened the wrapper redemptions they where randomly inserted as redemptions. If you got one you bout it to a person working at the booth and then you got it!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My autograph picture collection!! - by mcleodfive - 06-07-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: My autograph picture collection!! - by mcleodfive - 06-08-2012, 03:20 PM